Students who volunteer through a College-sponsored program with a local community organization and whose members have regular, sustained contact over the course of the semester with children or other vulnerable populations, such as elderly populations or people with disabilities needing assistance, are required to have their clearances on record with the Landis Center prior to their first service experience.
limited Finger-printing appointments are available in the landis center during the summer months
Please complete the clearances in the following order:
*See detailed instructions for completing clearances here.
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance
- Pennsylvania Criminal History Record
- Tuberculosis Screening Form to be Submitted to Bailey Health Center
- Mandated Reporter Statement of Understanding
- Federal Criminal History Background Check
- If you have lived in PA for at least 10 years, you do NOT need to complete the fingerprint scan. Instead, you will complete a Disclosure Statement Application
- Before you can be fingerprinted, you must pre-register with Identogo
- Once you have pre-registered with Identogo, select a SignUp Genius appointment time to be fingerprinted at Feather House (17 Cattell), Third Floor. Appointments are limited in the summer. Do not sign up to be fingerprinted until you have completed all other required clearances. If you have lived in PA for at least 10 years and do not need to be fingerprinted, you will still need to drop off your other reports to Feather House (17 Cattell), Third Floor