It is currently 1:15 AM, and although I am supposed to be on my way to the airport in about three hours, I find it impossible to sleep. I woke up at 6 this morning in an attempt to make the chances of me falling asleep earlier tonight a little higher, but I had a feeling that would not happen. I am beyond excited to embark on this journey with my team tomorrow. I will be exposed to a world that I have never seen before, and I hope to not only have some sort of impact on Santa Ana, but I hope that it has an impact on me as well. After spending over a month at home with my family and preparing for this trip, I realize how truly blessed and privileged I am. In my reflections prior to the trip, I have thought a lot about the idea of social change and what it takes to change an entire community, let alone a country. I know that our week-long visit does not have the power to do nearly any of that, but I can only hope that it will make as large of a difference as the effort and passion that I put into it. I hope that this trip ignites me to further my thinking on this topic, and become more aware of myself and my role in my community. I am so excited. ¡Buenas noches amigos!