Well, it’s been over a month since being back from Texas, but it feels just like yesterday that we were there.  This trip has drastically changed my perspective of people and life in general.  I hear Spanish and think about the people we came to know along the border.  I hear others talk about immigration in the same way I did before ASB, and it shows me how truly uninformed the public is about what is really going on down south and around the United States.  I’m so glad that I was able to experience this and meet so many amazing people.  I feel connected to this social issue even though I am about one thousand miles away from the wall.  I’m really excited to be working with HSL this April to put on immigration week.  Hopefully we can spread the word about immigration, border corruption, and workers rights to the student body.  It may be cliche or overused, but ASB truly was a life changing experience.  Thank you Amber, executive board, and Maggie for helping make my freshman year an unforgettable one!