Our mission is twofold:
- Cultivate personal, civic and intellectual growth for students through meaningful and effective service experiences
- Foster college-community partnerships that contribute to the well-being of the community, both locally and globally
We strive to:
- Collaborate with community partners for sustainable relationships
- Cultivate lifelong social responsibility by developing engaged citizens
- Develop compassionate student leadership
- Foster critical thinking and reflection
- Stimulate awareness and understanding of the community’s strengths and challenges
- Promote equity in organizations, structures, programs, relationships, and processes
- DEVELOPMENTAL: Acknowledge that individuals seek a wide range of service opportunities that match their interests and skills.
- ECOLOGICAL: Address the connectedness of individuals to their community and the world.
- SUSTAINABLE: Create opportunities with the community for social justice.
- INTELLECTUAL: Challenge students to reflect critically about service and connect it with their academic pursuits.
- HOLISTIC: Recognize the synchronistic nature of personal, social, spiritual, cognitive, and affective development.
- RELATIONAL: Integrate healthy, dynamic, and inclusive relationships
College Mission Statement
In an environment that fosters the free exchange of ideas, Lafayette College seeks to nurture the inquiring mind and to integrate intellectual, social, and personal growth. The College strives to develop students’ critical thinking and verbal communication skills, quantitative reasoning and their capacity for creative endeavors; it encourages students to examine the traditions of their own culture and those of others; to develop systems of values that include an understanding of personal, social, and professional responsibility; and to regard education as an indispensable, lifelong process.
Submit a poster for the CBLR Expo
CBLR Expo Details
- No events are scheduled.
Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Building Hours (During Fall and Spring Semester Only)
Sunday through Saturday
7:00 a.m. -1:00 a.m.
Landis Community Outreach Center
120 Farinon College Center
Easton, PA 18042