The POSP 2017 Leadership Committee Application is now available!
A link to the application is available on the POSP website: http://sites.lafayette.edu/posp/leadership-board/. The leadership committee is open to all students in the Class of 2018, 2019, and 2020. Please feel free to share this application with other student leaders. Strong applicants will have demonstrated leadership and experience in service-related activities or organizations.
Those who have served on the committee in previous years will be asked to respond to a series of application questions that are different than those who have not previously served on the leadership committee.
. You will need to reference this document when you complete the application. Although not required, we prefer that all applicants for the POSP Leadership Committee be on campus next semester. We hope to fill Assistant Director positions, as well, but they are not included in the attached descriptions. Please indicate if you would like to be considered for an Assistant Director position.
Expectations for students on the Leadership Committee include:
- Attendance at weekly planning meetings throughout the spring semester
- Participation in recruitment activities for first-year students
- Preparation of programming proposals, including supplies and budgets
- Participation in training as needed
- Full participation in POSP Training and Program (August 18-24, 2017)